Welcome to the Principles of Marketing (MKTG 340) course for the Spring 2011 Semester. I look forward to getting to know you, having the opportunity to work with you and participating in your introduction to the world of Marketing.
This course blog will serve as the venue for posting class materials, assignments and pertinent information/announcements. I also hope that you will contribute to online discussions or comment on blog postings.
To post a comment, you need to do the following:
- Beneath the post, you will see the word comments underlined. Click on this.
- You will see a screen that shows Post a Comment
- Type your comment in the box.
- In the Comment As drop box, choose Name/URL.
- You will see an Edit Profile box appear. Type your name (first and last) in the Name cell (otherwise I won't be able to give you credit). In the URL cell you can type the URL to your web site if you have one -- if not, you can always use http://www.radford.edu/. Click Continue.
- Click the Post Comment button. You will be asked to type a word to ensure you are not a site that is trying to spam the blog -- once you do this, you are done.

Great blog the best and Valuable information, I enjoyed every little bit of it and have even bookmarked this page to check out your new stuff.
ReplyDelete